Monday, February 18, 2008

Jameson rides his tricycle





Okay. I was able to upload video clips here using Photobucket, so folks that can't watch YouTube vids on their office computers should be able to watch these. You can still watch clips using YouTube, with most recent clips being available in the sidebar. My channel on YouTube is langston3 if you want to bypass the sidebar here.

Anyhow, here is Jameson pedaling his little heart out. Notice his fascination with dropping some little thingy through the manhole cover. When we take him to the park now, he is less interested in going down the slide than in dropping chunks of mulch through the grating in the flooring of the playground equipment. He likes his firetruck too, but still has a hard time pedaling it. Maybe I need to adjust the pedals, but I think they are about right.



I tried to show him how to pedal it by standing behind him and pressing down on his knees for him, but he's not picking it up just yet. Soon I am sure.

No comments: